Get the Professional Talent your Business Needs
Supermums helps companies and non-profits in the UK, Europe and USA to attract and hire an exceptional diverse workforce of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud Professionals.
We are an established provider of emerging and experienced Salesforce Talent and have worked with over 400 companies on their sourcing needs and fulfilled 50% of these requirements.
Supermums attracts, trains and deploys talented individuals who are relaunching their career in the Salesforce sector into a range of job roles.
By hiring from Supermums we can help your company deliver on your ESG Practices and Sustainable Development Goals of Quality Education, Reducing Inequalities, Gender Equality, Decent Work and Economic Growth.
Moreover, you will get well trained and motivated employees, who will rapidly become invaluable assets in your organisation.
Our Candidates have the Experience, Passion, and Salesforce Skills your Business is looking for!
Our Talent Pool has a wealth of professional skills and industry experience and we place individuals in a wide range of roles including but not limited to:
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Salesforce Administrators
- Salesforce Consultants
- Salesforce Product Managers
- Customer Success Managers
- Account Executives
- Salesforce Developers
- Marketing Cloud Consultants
- Marketing Cloud Administrators.
We can provide talent in squads or individually into permanent and contract Salesforce roles to suit your hiring needs. Whether you are looking for short term or long term resource, full time or part time, to implement or manage your Salesforce CRM
Providing High Quality Candidates
- Providing a Breadth of Skills and Rates: Since 2016 we have built an established talent pool globally. We have experienced talent as well as emerging talent which you can hire at affordable rates to solve any of your tech hiring challenges.
- Candidates with Quality Training – Supermum is an Authorised Salesforce Training Provider delivering the highest quality training programmes. Alongside training, our trainees also benefit from one to one mentoring each week, career coaching and practical hands-on experience. Approximately 300 new learners a year pass through our Quality Assured Authorised Salesforce Training Programmes in Salesforce Administration and Marketing Cloud Courses, and our Salesforce Consultancy Skills Course. On average 80% are women and 60% are from BME backgrounds on our training cohorts.
- Industry Experience and Transferrable Skills – Our Emerging Talent are most often Mature Relaunchers with a wealth of industry experience and transferrable skills in management, consultancy, leadership, customer service, teamwork, communication plus more. They can hit the ground running with stakeholder communications and they want to accelerate their career path quickly.
- Aligning Talent to Client Needs: We support a variety of clients, including Non-profits, Salesforce End Users, ISV’s, and Salesforce themselves with their talent needs. We pride ourselves on giving you a gender rich balance of CV’s whereever possible, to align with your company culture. It’s the reason why we are a chosen talent resource for large Salesforce consultancies and end- customers.
How we help you Attract, Support and Retain a Diverse Tech Team
Our Talent Consultants have a good understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem and our talent pool. They have a reputation for achieving industry benchmarks for the number of CV’s, first interviews and job placements.
Each Talent Consultant is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of support to help our client achieve a wider pool of talent, achieve their diversity and equality strategies, deliver better employee retention and achieve greater profitability.
We provide every client with a dedicated Talent Consultant so they can better understand the business, its goals and strategies and each individual job role. The Consultant is then well positioned to shortlist the best talent quickly.
They will work with you through the interview process, providing you with an interview schedule, and support with pre-brief and de-briefing every step of the way. At offer stage they will work closely with you and the candidate to ensure the negotiations run smoothly to get you your candidate of choice.
Our Consultants continue to provide a service beyond the start date, ensuring that for the first weeks of your new employees journey everything runs according to plan.
As a team we are focused on providing a great service that saves you time, delivers value for money and is hassle free.
What our Employers say
“We needed a hybrid skill skillset to fill this role and had interviewed several experienced Salesforce Administrators alongside Gillian. She had not only a growing Salesforce skillset, but a wealth of experience from previous positions that we felt could transfer neatly into this new role at Asperato. Since joining she’s been a great asset to our team.” – Matt, Asperato
“We were looking for a Part time Salesforce Project Manager to lead our system development and we hired Lucy through Supermums. In a very short time Lucy had understood both the teams needs and the strengths and limitations of our existing system and has started identifying and implementing practical ways to have a huge impact on our organisation.” – Philippa – School for Social Entrepreneurs
Hear what our clients say about us
“Supermums were able to quickly find us several candidates for an Administrator role. They all had relevant and appropriate experience and matched the brief that I’d given to the team. They were responsive when I needed anything and we moved quickly through the process so I had someone in place within a few weeks. The Supermums team are a joy to work with and I look forward to working with them in the future”
“Thank you for this outstanding meetings and for all helpful links - it proves that Supermoms really don't joke around about hiring expert managers!”
“We have been really pleased with the quality of candidates that Supermums have put forward for us to consider for our newly created role in our Salesforce team. We were offered three fantastic candidates to consider and interviewed them all. It made the decision between them very difficult. Supermums absolutely understood our brief for a candidate and really delivered. Thanks to all the team and look forward to working together again soon.”
How to Attract and Retain Women
Download our free 40 Point Action Plan to find out how to help Attract, Retain and Progress Women in Tech
Talk to us about Hiring Talent Today
How to Manage not getting the Job after an Interview: Turning Rejection into Opportunity
Job interviews can be nerve-wracking experiences. You prepare, you put on your best professional attire, and you step into that interview room with hope and ambition. But what happens when you don’t get the job? Supermums Recruitment explore the 8 ways to turn rejection into an opportunity and a stepping stone toward future success.
Stand Out from the Crowd in the Salesforce Ecosystem with Supermums Consulting
Supermums Consulting is a global talent finder, working only in the Salesforce space. This makes us different to other agencies out there, and makes us the go-to Salesforce experts, whether you are looking for your next job, or hiring talent.