Learn how you could upskill as a Salesforce Business Analyst for free
Accelerate your Salesforce career with this formal Level 4 BA qualification. This apprenticeship is open to anyone in the UK, in a permanent role and meet the eligibility criteria.
Progressing your Salesforce Career
Supermums empowers Salesforce professionals to accelerate their Salesforce career with our range of courses, and we are delighted to deliver this formal qualification in partnership with Learning Curve Group and approved by the Institute for Apprenticeships and developed in partnership with the British Computing Society.
Our Level 4 BA qualification is aligned to the first year of a Bachelors Degree at University.
The course will prepare you with the theory and practical skills within your workplace to become a qualified Level 4 Business Analyst over 18 months whilst also completing 2 further Salesforce Consultancy Certifications including Service Cloud and Sales Cloud or Non Profit.
18 month programme
Launching April 2021
Available in UK only
There is no cost to you directly. The cost of the apprenticeship can be covered by the Apprenticeship Levy held by an employer. This may be available through your employer or can be funded by a sponsoring company. Please talk to us to find out more.
In Partnership with:
Am I Eligible for the Apprenticeship Programme?
Why Trainees Have Studied with Supermums
Supermums is championed by Salesforce
Heather, the founder of Supermums is recognised as a trailblazer and was awarded a coveted Golden Hoodie from Salesforce for her work supporting mums globally. Salesforce created this Trailblazer video to showcase the work of Supermums and invited her to speak in-front of 10,000 people at Salesforce World Tour. Supermums is now renowned in the Salesforce eco-system and has attracted volunteers and employers worldwide. Supermums is a registered Salesforce Consultancy Partner.
Our Apprenticeship Programme includes:
Be Successful in your Role
Over 18 months you’ll have access to fortnightly group calls to ask questions and share advice with your peer group as you apply your new knowledge in practice in your existing role.
Learn from Supermums CEO, Heather and the LCG trainer with access to online training videos and material that you can learn at a time that suits you.
On Going Support
We are there to offer additional support and motivation. We have various courses to help support your Salesforce career progression as well and an Employability course and recruitment support through our dedicated Recruitment Team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apprenticeships are a popular study option and a great way to gain hands on experience whist studying towards and industry recognised qualification, all while still earning a salary as many are done through a current employer.
An IS (Information Systems) Business Analyst is an advisory role that provides a critical layer of challenge and scrutiny for organisations who wish to deliver IS change successfully.
Leading industry research highlights that the main reasons why CRM projects fail is not related to technical knowledge, but because of:
- poor business analysis,
- inefficient project management,
- low executive sponsorship and
- ineffective change management.
If you are managing a Salesforce implementation as a solo admin or consultant, we advocate the necessity to be equipped with the relevant skills to do a brilliant job. You might even be doing the role of a Business Analyst already but don’t know it or have that job title!
Due to apprenticeship levy funding restrictions candidates must work for a company that is registered in England and work at least 50% of the time physically in England. Candidates working remotely in Scotland or Wales full time are not eligible
- You would be required to commit 20% of your paid work time to learning, completing BA tasks and portfolio documentation related to a Business Analyst role and apprenticeship. For example, if you worked 40hrs a week this would equate to 8 hrs a week over a 15 month period. If you worked less than 5 days a week this time would be pro-rated.
- At the time of enrollment onto the Apprenticeship it is expected that activities related to a Business Analysis would be part of your normal job role and responsibilities, but by embarking on this learning journey it will enable you to spend 20% of your time on BA related learning, projects and tasks that will be of direct value to your company.
- All tasks related to the 20% must be tracked and eligible to successfully pass the apprenticeship. The 20% of the job tasks need be during working hours and they can include:
- Theory – such as lectures, role playing, online learning, simulation exercises or product training.
- Practical Training – apprentices taking part in activities they wouldn’t usually do during the week such as shadowing, mentoring, industry visits or competitions.
- Learning support and time spent writing assignments
- Creating a business project
- Attending meetings which they would not normally attend to get an insight into other areas of the business and see how this impacts their part.
- As a formal accredited course it is essential that learners are committed to attending training sessions, completing the online learning and creating portfolio documentation ready for assessment to successfully pass the course.
By joining our apprenticeship programme you are adding value in your existing role gaining a Level 4 Business Analyst qualification as well as Salesforce Consultancy and Service Cloud, Sales Cloud or Non Profit certifications. Gaining these additional qualification also adds value to your CV enabling you to progress further, ask for that promotion and increase your salary.
The benefits to your employer are that they are increasing the skill set in their team without the added time and cost associated with recruiting someone new.
We are launching our Apprenticeship Programme to start in April but there will be additional cohorts in June and October 2021.
Although our start date says launching in April, if you are ready to go and all of the paperwork has been signed, you can start sooner or later than this. The apprenticeship is independent learning so you can study at your own pace, but with the support of others and our dedicated team.
Award Winning Industry Recognition
Salesforce also nominated Supermums and Heather for a number of other awards to celebrate our work in the sector.
Download an Information pack