Get Certified as a Salesforce Administrator
Gain a highly sought after career in a sector that offers well-paid, flexible employment
Supermums upskills mums to empower them to work in the Salesforce eco-system. By joining the Supermums programme you will be able to:
6 months training
12 months support
Feb, May, Sept & Nov
USA, EMEA & APAC
Why train with Supermums?
Hear from our Trainees
Supermums is championed by Salesforce
Heather, the founder of Supermums is recognised as a trailblazer and was awarded a coveted Golden Hoodie from Salesforce for her work supporting mums globally. Salesforce created this Trailblazer video to showcase the work of Supermums and invited her to speak in-front of 10,000 people at Salesforce World Tour. Supermums is now renowned in the Salesforce eco-system and has attracted volunteers and employers worldwide. Supermums is a registered Salesforce Consultancy Partner.
Our Salesforce Admin Courses includes
Your personal mentor will boost your knowledge, competence and confidence in the technical skills and capabilities. They meet with you to check your progress and homework each week over 6 months.
Get hands-on experience with a real customer to add to your CV. You will benefit from working with an experienced Salesforce professional for approximately 48 hours. They will provide guidance and a valuable reference for your CV.
You’ll receive a Supermums Certificate of Achievement and be ready to book your Admin Certification exam with a Salesforce accredited test centre thanks to our exam prep sessions after completion of the 6 month course.
Our Employability Course will power you with confidence to pitch yourself well to potential employers. On completion of your certification our Recruitment team will also offer one to one support and introduce you to suitable roles alongside other ways to find job opportunities.
Benefit from peer motivation, accountability and celebrations by joining our a cohort of learners and our wider community for life. Join our online communities and in-person events.
Get geared up to pass your exam after you have completed the 6 month course. We run study groups to get you super focussed and prepared to pass your Salesforce Administrator certification!
Get access to our Accelerate your Salesforce Career Coaching Programme.Upskill in coaching tool, stay motivated and focused on your goals by joining bi-weekly group coaching sessions.
Real Stories from our Trainees
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM with over 150,000 customers global companies and 30,000 non-profits including 99% of Fortune 500 customers.
- An international job market with 4.2 M new jobs expected by 2024.
- Salaries start at $95k -$105k/ £35k to £55k depending on previous experience.
- Salesforce promotes values of trust, innovation, customer success and equality and they attract a global community of followers.
- It offers a career for life with a wide range of job roles on offer.
To launch your new career! You should enroll if you are:
- Serious about committing to 16 hours of flexible study a week. This equates to 40 days over six months with the opportunity to do added value training.
- Looking for clear deadlines and accountability each week to complete learning tasks to keep you focused and on track to achieving your goal.
- Enjoy regular progress reviews and feedback on your learning via weekly one-to-one virtual mentoring calls.
- Wanting real-life work experience in a supportive environment and a reference to add to your CV.
- Looking for post training support to progress your certification and career goals. Following the 6 months training, we offer ongoing coaching, exam study groups and employment support to help you take the next steps successfully into work.
- Wanting to part of a peer cohort and community of other parents who are transitioning into a new career for moral support and industry friends for life.
There are different ways to train up in Salesforce but we have put together a holistic programme over 12 months that is way beyond just training, hard to find elsewhere and we believe gives you the best chance of success.
All prices are for payment in full. We offer three month payment plans for a small additional fee.
For more information about our pricing, download an information pack.
We believe our work experience project, something that’s unique to the Supermums Admin course, provides you with valuable experience that you can add to your CV. This along with your background could help you walk into project management, business analysis, sales, customer success, system management and Salesforce admin roles earning on average, £45K/$100k+ (salary subject to location and previous experience).
There are different ways to train up in Salesforce, but we have put together a holistic programme over 12 months that is way beyond just training. As part of the Admin course, we match you to a mentor, who can give you not only technical guidance, but motivation and moral support when you need it! You will also get valuable work experience on a live project which you can add to your CV, career coaching and employability support.
We believe that our additional content and support is critical to helping you launch successfully into employment by ensuring you are Salesforce certified and making you an attractive candidate to any company.
Yes. Our training provides flexibility for parents. We run live webinars every week for 1 – 2.5hrs but you can juggle the other 14hrs study in your own time. If you can’t make the webinars no problem, our remote training includes access to a learning portal where you can watch re-play videos, access material and submit your homework.
We want to give you the best experience, support and advice to accelerate your employment success. We have a 75% success rate of trainees securing roles within three months of looking. Our course equips you with so much more than standard Salesforce Admin training. We go above and beyond to give you the preparation to launch your new career and get your certification.
Yes. Salesforce is a cloud-based, global business which means a lot of roles can be remote too and so is our training. Our course is fully virtual and flexible and you’ll have access to live and recorded webinars and an online learning community.
Whatever part of the world you are in, as long as you have an internet connection and an internet browser, you can participate in the programme. We have attracted trainees from over nine different countries to join us so far and we continue to grow.
Award Winning Industry Recognition
Salesforce also nominated Supermums and Heather for a number of other awards to celebrate our work in the sector.
Download an Information pack