Join Our Team
Find your flexible career
Our team works virtually across the US, EMEA and soon ANZ.
Supermums have an office base in London where we meet regularly for those that are local. We also have quarterly team meetings for those in Europe and annual team gatherings.
Please find the available job opportunities listed below. We are a growing team so if you are interested in joining us and there are currently no roles available, please send your CV to email@example.com
Location: London with fully remote working
Salary: £25k – £30k
Supermums Consulting are excited to release a brand-new role to join our existing recruitment team as a Salesforce Administrator/General Administrator. Our role offers lots of variety to support our recruitment team with our newly launched Salesforce org being the main contact for the team to deliver Salesforce administration tasks as well as being responsible for general admin duties to support the team to deliver a quality recruitment service.
You will bring your Salesforce administrator skills to the role taking responsibility for the customisation and further development of our new SF solution as we implement Salesforce into the team and continue further development to enhance and improve our service offering.
You will already be a Certified Salesforce Administrator who is an extremely organised individual to be able to prioritise the two areas of this role (Salesforce administration and general administration tasks)
- Customising Fields and Objects
- Users and Security Profiles
- Workflow Rules
- Reports and Dashboards
- Installing and using third party apps – Clicktools, Conga Composer, IATs, Vertical Response, Form Assembly etc.
- Liaising with the team to support the design and customization process
- Working with our Developer to support the introduction of communities to support our candidate experience
- Updating roles on linked in – writing catchy adverts and promoting posts via our network, liaising with the marketing team to ensure maximum visibility of our posts
- General management of linked in recruiter – fielding messages to Consultant, arranging appointments with Consultants
- CV formatting
- Coordinating the recruitment contracts for clients and candidates, ensuring relevant checks are complete
- Coordinating the weekly vacancy bulletin weekly – updating contacts on mailchimp, updating the roles on our website, updating the bulletin and starting to create a more informative approach for our candidates (Case studies, useful information, promotion of other events/training etc)
- Keeping track of GDPR on Salesforce to ensure compliance
- Contractor checks and due diligence checks – candidate reference checks, Companies house checks, Collation of info for finance
- Ensuring all of our processes and procedures are documented and captured as we create new processes as we develop
- Any other admin tasks as required by the post
- Can demonstrate minimum 3 years of administration experience
- Certified Salesforce administration, ideally with at least 6 months experience of Salesforce admin training and project experience
- Experience within the recruitment sector an advantage
- Demonstrates experience of team and individual working
- Ability to self-manage, problem solve, be adaptable
- Personal attributes required – confident, takes initiative, attention to detail, team-player, keen to learn, takes on a supporter role
- Clear on personal career goals and committed to achieving business performance targets.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12th February 2021.
Job Title: Business Analyst Apprenticeship Work Coach / Assessor
Salary: £40k Pro-Rata
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Location: Home Based role (with travel across the country if needed)
The successful candidate will support learners to complete the Level 4 Business Analysis Apprenticeship accredited by BCS. The learners will be employed individuals of all ages who wish to develop their business analysis skills whilst working on a salesforce project.
This qualification will be delivered by the Supermums team as an associate of Ixion/Shaw Trust, in partnership with Salesforce.
You will need experience of providing a varied programme of delivery in line with the required programme/qualification specifications to offer an integrated programme of learning, training, coaching and assessment on work related programmes to meet the needs of employers and learners, to the standards set by awarding bodies or end point assessment organisations and ensure timely achievement of learner goals and qualifications as per Company and Regulating Bodies KPIs.
Delivery of these programmes will be a combination of 121 face to face and remote visits and will also include group teaching and learning sessions.
This is a peripatetic role which will require delivery of skills contracts which will be geographically assigned to the role by sector competence.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Engagement with employers and learners to deliver quality teaching and learning programmes. Meeting KPIs set for starts, progression, timely achievers and leavers in line with profit contribution, compliance and quality targets.
- Deliver qualifications across a range of awards where occupationally competent in accordance with the Quality Assurance process.
- Effectively maintain a caseload of learners (at agreed and specified levels).
- Individualise programmes to meet the needs of employers to ensure learners develop new skills, knowledge and behaviours which impact positively for the employer
- Use electronic portfolio system to record learner interventions, reviews, upload work and 20% off the job training. Maintain learner information, ensuring quality and integrity of data which is accurately recorded and submitted efficiently to meet contractual requirements
- Highlight and where appropriate deal with learner issues and provide focussed learner support and identifying and providing additional learning support where required.
- Develop and use a range of techniques and resources tailored to learner’s individual needs – supporting them throughout their learner journey towards successful achievement and completion of qualifications.
- Work with the direct line manager to maintain and improve IXION’s quality of delivery across all programmes – including success rates, observations of learning, performance management and taking part in Principal Verifier visits which relate to awards.
- Take an active part in Team and Standardisation meetings
- Take an active role in preparation toward Ofsted inspections as well as taking part in Inspections as requested – This includes but is not limited to striving to achieve and maintain standards – including maintaining own CPD and maintaining occupational competence in areas of expertise.
- To also be accountable for sourcing each month an agreed number of Learner Starts (either for themselves or colleagues) and as agreed and monitored by their Team Leader, IQA and RDM and as part of the KPI performance measures of this role.
- Identify new opportunities, referring learners as required to further progression, maximising direct delivery opportunities and maintaining caseloads.
- Ensure all quality and compliance processes are fully adhered to in order to mitigate risks to funding and success rates and to ensure Ixion remains at Grade 1 Ofsted standard.
- To undertake any further training as identified in the Shaw Trust review procedures.
- Ensure that safe working practices are followed in respect of COSHH and other Risk Assessment control measures.
- Employees must comply with the provisions of ‘The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974’ and must take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts of omissions whilst at work. Employees are also required to co-operate with their employer to enable them to perform or comply with any statutory provisions. The Trust’s efforts to promote a safe and healthy working environment can only succeed with the full co-operation of its employees.
- To understand, comply with and promote Shaw Trust’s safeguarding policy and procedures. It is the responsibility of all employees to make the working environment safe and secure for all. Everyone must adhere to the 5 Rs in relation to possible abuse: Recognition, Response, Reporting, Recording and Referral. The Trust can only ensure its dedication to the protection of vulnerable people with the full cooperation of its employees.
- The Trust has a Diversity and Inclusion Policy and it is the responsibility of all staff to comply with this. The key responsibilities for staff under this Policy are set out in the Trust Code of Conduct.
- To maintain the confidentiality about clients, staff and other Trust business. The work is of a confidential nature and information gained must not be communicated to other persons except in the recognised course of duty. The post holder must meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
- To maintain awareness of risk and to take personal responsibility for ensuring that the Trust is not unnecessarily exposed to risk. To report any issues or concerns relating to risk and the effectiveness of the Trust’s risk management arrangements.
- Be aware of, promote and implement Shaw Trust’s Risk, Quality and Information Security Management Systems.
- To report to line manager, or other appropriate person, in the event of awareness of bad practice.
- Recycle and manage energy within your environment in line with Shaw Trust’s Strategic aim to adopt green approaches and become carbon neutral.
This job description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main duties and responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role in conjunction with the line manager. The post holder may be asked to carry out any other delegated duty or task that is in line with their post.
SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
Technical competency (qualifications and training)
· D32/33/A1 or equivalent training/assessment related qualification (E)
· At least PTLLS or other Teaching qualifications (E)
· L2 or equivalent in Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT (E)
Skills and Attributes
Personal qualities, communicating and relating to others
Deadline for applying is the 19th February.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to Heather@supermums.org
Start Date of Role: March 2021
Location: London base with home working available
Salary: £30k – £35k per annum (pro rata)
Hours: Permanent – Part Time, minimum 20 hours per week (to include Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays from home and Friday working in London office when Covid allows)
Economic Change CIC is a management consultancy specialising in working with socially driven organisations. Our client base includes Corporate Foundations/CSR Departments, Housing Associations, Educational Establishments, Social Enterprise and Charities. We are a specialist boutique agency currently working in predominantly in London, South East but have clients across the UK.
We combine Salesforce Implementation with Business Analysis, Change Management, Performance and Impact Management expertise.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to support the Operations Director in managing the general day to day operations across all three business, Economic Change, Supermums Training CIC and Supermums Consulting Ltd. The ideal candidate would have experience using WordPress, Canva and Salesforce.
- To provide operational admin support to our Operations Director
- To support the wider Economic Change and Supermums teams with any operational issues where relevant
- Managing office and supplies
- Updating website and marketing collateral using WordPress and Canva
- Setting up and managing systems for example Calendly, Quip, Salesforce Outlook and SharePoint
- Branding and proofing office policies and documents
- To provide Microsoft 365 admin support
- Salesforce admin tasks such as object set up, reporting, time off records, employee records, GDPR and compliance monitoring and user setup
- Contacting and liaising with suppliers to provide IT/Phone support
- Organising team building days and social events
- Previous experience as an Office Manager, Office Coordinator or similar
- Excellent project coordination skills to be able to identify actions and tasks, manage timelines and ensure actions are completed on time
- Be a confident communicator who has excellent rapport with others
- Warm and welcoming persona, along with a hands-on approach to work and impeccable attention to detail
- A problem solver who enjoys fixing issues with SharePoint, Microsoft 365 etc.
- Qualified in Salesforce Administration or working towards Salesforce Admin 101 exam
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to react positively and promptly to challenges