Join Our Team
Find your flexible career
Our team works virtually across the US, EMEA and soon ANZ.
Supermums have an office base in London where we meet regularly for those that are local. We also have quarterly team meetings for those in Europe and annual team gatherings.
Please find the available job opportunities listed below. We are a growing team so if you are interested in joining us and there are currently no roles available, please send your CV to [email protected]
Location: London with fully remote working
Salary: £30k plus OTE
Supermums Consulting are excited to release a brand-new role to join our existing recruitment team as a Business Development Representative. This is an exciting role that will be responsible for engaging with a range of partners (predominantly within the non-profit sector) to achieve key outputs and outcomes.
The role will work closely with non-profit organisations where you will be responsible for the sales process to secure Salesforce related vacancy opportunities and work placements.
- Outbound prospecting to target the assigned recruitment vertical (non-profit)
- Develop leads into prospects by understanding their challenges/needs and effectively communicate Supermums Consulting value through promoting the recruitment services and wider partner offering to achieve and win new vacancies and unpaid placement opportunities.
- Qualify and identify prospect needs by leveraging key contacts within an organization
- Identify high potential prospects and transition the qualified lead to the Account Manager for further follow-up
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting sales information in Salesforce following the lead process
- >Responsible for making quality outbound calls daily
- Responsible for meeting weekly goals and established metrics
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirement and Qualifications:
- Previous recruitment sales experience ideally having experience of liaising with non-profit organisations.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to reach prospects creatively and position or services appropriately.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce Job roles would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales target.