Salesforce for Non Profits Mini Course
Learn the knowledge and skills to empower nonprofits to meet their mission with Salesforce.
Salesforce CRM is a fantastic product for non-profits, however if you want to win a Salesforce project and earn their trust it’s important to understand their language, use cases, and solutions available to them. Non-profits often implement a CRM with limited resources so you want to be equipped and aligned with their needs as a Salesforce Professional to make sure their valuable resources are well spent and they are empowered to use their CRM successfully.
This course is led by Heather Black, (CEO of Supermums) but also Managing Director of Economic Change, a leading Salesforce Consultancy Partner for non-profits in EMEA. She has overseen over 650 projects with 300+ non-profits. In 2021 Economic Change won the Consulting Partner of the Year Award.
Walk away with the ability to:
- Learn the language of nonprofits & understand use cases. We do a deep dive into volunteer management, fundraising, impact management and infrastructure organiastions.
- Understand typical goals and impact indicators that non profits are looking to achieve.
- Gain insight into the common functional requirements that nonprofit projects require.
- Understand the technical solutions available – Salesforce products and third party apps to use with great demos.
- Get templates, scripts and other resources that you can use in your projects.
- Become part of an inspiring and powerful network of people empowering nonprofits with Salesforce!
Get equipped with the right skills and tools to work with non profits today
Build up your resume and confidence to land the job , gain trust and deliver it right first time.
About Heather, the Trainer
Heather Black, is the founder and CEO of Supermums but also Managing Director of Economic Change CIC. She was awarded a coveted trailblazer golden hoodie by Salesforce in 2019 for her contribution to the sector. She started her Salesforce journey in 2010 by learning how to use Salesforce for her own non-profit and subsequently trained as as a Salesforce Consultant in 2012. She now manages a UK Salesforce Consultancy with over 20 employees and approximately 60 admin trainees a year which has overseen over 650 projects with 350 non-profits. Economic Change specialises in working with non-profit clients and was recently announced as the Consulting Partner of the Year by Salesforce.org.
She has 7x Salesforce Certifications and certifications in APMG Agile Project Management, APMG Change Management and BCS Business Analysis and NLP Coaching.