Get Ready to Harness the Power of AI in Salesforce – Part 1
Salesforce firmly established that AI was part of the future technology stack at Dreamforce 23 so you can get ready to harness all of the new amazing tools that Salesforce and ISV’s are providing to power your Salesforce projects and implementations with AI.
Over the next 4 weeks we are going to help you create your plan of action to get ready to harness the power of AI with our 4 part series, wrapping up with a Consultancy Skills Masterclass where we will bring all of this information to life with live speakers:
- Part 1: Compliance – Cleanse your Contact Object
- Part 2: Data Cleanse – Validate your Data
- Part 3: Productivity – Harness the Power of Chat GPT
- Part 4: Performance – Analyse Productivity using CRM Analytics
Join us & guest speakers, daily between 6 – 9 November, and get ready to harness the power of AI.
Day 1 – Contact Management
Day 2 – Data Management
Day 3 – Chat GPT for Salesforce
Day 4 – CRM Analytics
Part 1 – Compliance – Cleanse your Contact Object
This week we provide an introduction to Compliance and Contact Management.
AI can enable you to communicate with your contacts more efficiently if your contact management is compliant and clean. The Contact Object is the the anchor object of the CRM and therefore it will be used by multiple departments. It’s therefore important to analyse cross-departmental alignment of the contact object to see how the teams synchronise on the contact object and use it in the most effective way. In the worst case scenario you might find the following issues:
- Contact records lack basic core information and can’t be segmented easily
- Contact records are not owned by anyone in particular and are not active..
- The contact object has lots of fields on it that are duplicates or they are not populated
- No one trusts the information in the contact record and no one updates it regularly
- There are lots of duplicates and poor or no duplicate management
On the Supermums Consultancy Skills Course we provide a comprehensive business analysis questionnaire and workshop format around the design and management of the contact management object that looks at the five following areas. We would recommend bring the heads of all your departments together to align on the requirements of the contact management object. We have summarised the five main discussion areas below.
- Data Capture – Analyses how contact information is being captured initially and then how it is integrated, imported or input directly into Salesforce. It also analyses what information you capture about a contact from compulsory data, core data, segmentation, categorisation to engagement with the brand.
- Contact Preferences – Analyses how this data is then used coherently by the departments for their e-marketing and communication needs. How do you segment your contacts? How do contacts opt in or out of communication preferences. How will the people be able to update contact details, consent and interests over time?
- Communication Tools – Analyses the frequency and volume of the communication and what communication tools the team are going to need and use to communicate with your contacts and how to provide and manage communication preferences and harness the power of AI in the most effective way.
- Data Management – Analyses how the team are going to manage data integrity to avoid issues in the future. This considers a range of strategies from data capture tools to validation rules to trusted data sources to populate and maintain clean data. We will be covering more of this in Part 2.
- Data Compliance – Analyses the KPIs you will use to assess data compliance and data integrity in the system. How you are going to assess this is inline with your data protection policies. Will be covering more of this in Part 4.
If you want to find out more about this topic then join our Consultancy Skills Masterclass in November.
How is AI Empowering our Customer Success Team
The Supermums Customer Success Team are busy harnessing the power of AI to be more efficient, productive! Some of our favourite ISV tools for contact segmentation, communication compliance, and AI productivity include:
Achieve Communication Compliance with the 360 SMS App.
360SMS is natively built on the Salesforce platform, this powerful Salesforce SMS app empowers the user to communicate effectively with Customers, Prospects and Business Partners across the globe through Single/ Bulk SMS/ MMS. Additionally, helps teams to connect with a large number of clients through anonymous features like Automation, SMS templates, Link Building etc. which makes it the best SMS app for Salesforce. With the most advanced Salesforce Texting features, 360 SMS App is gaining great respect on the basis of easy access, simple to use and versatility in the long run. 360 SMS App, the “Top-Ranked Salesforce Messaging App” is capable of marketing your products and services, it enables you to reach more and more clients in a fast, easy and effective way. Increase your customer reach with short and crisp informative messages instead of long descriptive emails and see your business like never before.
With DESelect you can easily create powerful audience segments, intelligently control marketing communication frequency, and achieve faster Marketing Cloud ROI. Check out their range of paid for and free products here.
Alfred enables your team to focus on the conversations that matter. The only meeting assistant native to Salesforce, invite Alfred to video meetings and get automatic transcriptions, summaries, next-step tasks and draft follow-up emails, all saved against the relevant Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and more! Record voice notes after other client interactions and Alfred handles the admin. Alfred includes Enterprise-ready features such as Sentiment Analysis, Notifications, Manager Playlists, dynamic Recording Hints, and much more! Alfred increases the quality and frequency of updates, readying your Org for GPT. Try Alfred for free here.
Do you want to learn AI and ChatGPT skills?
Supermums and AI Force have partnered to bring a unique AI Skills Training Course that combines the best of both training companies. Supermums specialises in providing a learning infrastructure that provides peer support, structure, motivation and accountability whilst Mark Good, founder of AI Force delivers the core training content as the AI expert covering a wide range of topics to get the most out of Chat GPT to support your Salesforce admin and developer roles.
Subscribe To Our Weekly Top Tip Bulletin
Get Updates And Learn From The Best