How to Study for the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
To become a fully fledged Salesforce Admin, you want to go for the hat trick of Certs – The Salesforce Administrator Certification, Advanced Admin Certification and Platform App Builder Certification. These certifications will make you a confident admin and give you the suite of functionality to manage a system with clicks not code on a daily basis.
At Supermums we take learning seriously and we want you to be the best Salesforce professional you can be.
Successfully passing your Platform App Builder Certification should represent the following traits:
- You can confidently set up business logic and process automation
- You can confidently manage data modelling and management
- You can confidently design user interfaces
- You can build and deploy new apps
- You can implement Salesforce Fundamentals
We therefore recommend the following study tips to really help you get equipped and knowledgeable with Platform App Builder:
3. Attend our FREE Peer Certification Study Groups to create motivation and accountability – Our Platform App Builder Study Group starts in February.
4. Build a Demo of Platform App Builder Functionality in a Dev Org and really get familiar with all of the functionality and be able to demonstrate your skills to a prospective employer or client.
5. Produce a Business Analysis Questionnaire and Presentation Deck which enables you to gather all of the non-functional requirements related to implementing a Solution and consider all of the technical considerations for requirement you gather to know your options. We equip learners with out of the box Non Functional BA scripts and presentations on our Supermums Consultancy Skills Course.
7. Understand how to extend your capabilities as a Salesforce Administrator with a range of third party apps to improve your management of the system and data. Some of the most commonly used ones by admins are:
Gearset is the complete DevOps solution for every member of your Salesforce team. From low-code admins to experienced developers. Gearset enables end-to-end release management for even the most complex of Salesforce environments. Get continuous integration, automated testing, rollback, quick deployments, reporting and more.
Apsona is Every Admin’s Toolbox – combining multiple tools to allow Admins and Power Users to:
- Import/Update; Mass Transform and Report on Salesforce Data via our Base “Apsona for Salesforce”
- Merge SF Data to any Document, PDF, Email or Spreadsheet via our “Email and Doc Merge”
- Create custom insights & analytics with extensive cross object searches and filters via “Multi-Step Reports”
- Dedupe, match, & merge any Salesforce record via “Dedupe & Match”
- Automate reports and custom analytics or batches of merged documents and emails via our “Scheduler”
Provar helps you transform your testing experience: save time and cost, accelerate your delivery and catch bugs before they disrupt your users. Globally they operate out of the UK, USA and India and they were the first Salesforce Testing App. With over 100 employees and 40 partners they are a Trusted App Worldwide.
Subscribe To Our Weekly Top Tip Bulletin
Get Updates And Learn From The Best