Are you a working mother (or father) and love your job but are still looking for that elusive ‘balance’?
Going back to work after having a baby can be stressful, guilt inducing and exhilarating all at once. While some of us are happy to be stay at home parents, others can’t wait to get back to work. There is no right or wrong way to parent but we all feel the same loss of identity, guilt for wanting some time away from our children and struggle with the new way of life and how to balance it all.
You are not alone.
Does this sound like you?
- I’m struggling to balance work and home, I’m overwhelmed and not sure where to turn.
- I want to progress my career but I don’t want to compromise family life.
- I’m on maternity / paternity leave and want to use my time productively, to shape my future and make sure the next chapter is the best for me and my family.
- I need to rebuild my confidence, my motivation and my self-belief.
- I put my career on hold for my kids but now I’m ready to get back to work, find out what really motivates me and get stuck back in.
- I want a complete career change to find something I’m passionate about and that fits with my family, but I don’t know where to start.
This week we’re discussing all of this and more with podcast guest.
In this week’s episode of Mums on Cloud Nine, we’re joined by Ayesha Murray, coach and host of The Parent Equation podcast.
Ayesha talks to Heather about how to redefine yourself after becoming a mother, how to find the work-life balance without feeling guilty and tips on how to set your goals.
Tickets go on sale this week
Supermums are excited to be a part of the first ever Cosnulaancy Dreamin’, a global virtual event on 8th July.
With over 60 speakers, this is the event to attend if you want to know more about the Salesforce world of consultancy. Register now and you’ll receive an email when tickets are available later this week.
Learn with Supermums
No matter who you are, where you’re from, what your background or experience is, YOU can learn to harness the power of Salesforce to achieve great things. Whether it’s to start a business, get back into work, change careers or go freelance, upskilling in the world #1 CRM can open doors to a new world of opportunities.
Since 2016, #Supermums have helped 400 mums & dads return to work, change careers and launch businesses using the power of Salesforce. And it all starts with taking a course and getting that certification! The best part? You can get your place and start learning TODAY!
Salesforce Mini Courses from £49
Have you checked out our NEW mini courses?
These are bitesized, on demand, Salesforce mini training courses, designed and delivered by our own Heather Black, whose other business, Economic Change, was awarded the 2021 EMEA Salesforce Consultancy Partner of the Year for Nonprofits! So, you are in the hands of an experienced expert who has proven results.