Supermums is actively marketing it’s training courses in Australia and New Zealand now to support mums who are seeking to upskill in demand skills and embrace new flexible careers using cloud computing technology.
We have been delighted to have trainees already on our courses from Australia and New Zealand and we decided it was timely to ramp it up, check out our recent case study with Natasha.
“The most challenging thing in 2020 as been studying for the Consultancy Course whilst also supervising remote learning for my children during lockdown.
It was great to have the course materials online and recorded so that I could watch them in short bursts of free time.”
To help people launch their careers successfully, our model is quite unique in that we provide 9 key ingredients to support people to successfully upskill and progress their career.
We deliver our Salesforce admin training virtually, but work experience is another vital component to the learning journey, and we are delighted to be working with AlphaSys in Australia to be providing work experience to our trainees in ANZ.
“We can’t wait to begin our involvement with Supermums! The reason we exist as a business is to create a positive social impact, and this type of partnership sits right within that sweet spot.
With over 100 staff and 10 years in the ecosystem, AlphaSys are one of the larger and more experienced Salesforce partners working in our core areas – the NFP and Education industries.
There is a growing gap between the demand for Salesforce admins within our customer base and the available candidates, so any initiative to bridge that gap is worthwhile!”
Jarrod Myers, Head of Customer Experience
Heather is already spreading the word of Supermums and empowering women to survive and thrive with our coaching tools and techniques. Heather has spoken at the Salesforce WIT events in Melbourne and Brisbane and is looking forward to speaking at the Sydney WIT event on the 1st September. Register now.
Find out more and get involved with our mission to support mums into Salesforce roles.
Why not join us as:
- Trainee – If you are looking to upskill, change careers or boost your position in your current company, take a look at the courses we have to offer. Our Admin course starts in September so don’t miss out and get your application in before the deadline on 24th August.
- Become a Volunteer Ambassador to help spread the word. Book a call with Jen to find out more.
- Volunteer Mentor – Help support our trainees on their learning journey.
- Employer – Are you looking to recruit new talent? Talk to our recruitment team to find out how we can help you.
- Have you thought about becoming a sponsor? Have a look at what options we have available and talk to Abigail if you have any more questions.
- Work Experience Partner. If you would like to help support our trainees by providing work experience opportunities, lets talk.