Our team works virtually across the US, EMEA and soon ANZ.
We have an office base in London where we meet regularly for those that are local and we have quarterly team meetings for those in Europe and annual team gatherings.
Please find the available job opportunities listed below. We are a growing team so if you are interested in joining us and there are currently no roles available then please send your cv to email@example.com
Salesforce Supermums Recruitment
Location: Remote Working preferrably UK based.
Hours – 40hrs a week with flexibility as daytime and evening work required for US based candidates.
About the Company
Salesforce Supermums Recruitment is a start-up niche recruitment agency that sources job opportunities and places job candidates into a range of Salesforce roles from ISV, Consultancy to end users. We source job candidates from job boards, networks and our supermums training programme.
Salesforce Supermums (www.supermums.org.) was established as a brand in Nov 16 to support mums into flexible well-paid roles. Our training arm provides a paid-for six month programme to provide training, mentoring and work experience to mums and we then support them into job opportunities via our recruitment arm.
As a social enterprise we run commercial services with the intention of generating profit to further our impact and social mission.
By developing a financially successful recruitment agency this will enable us to reinvest profit into a charitable foundation to help provide bursaries and subsidise our support for mums facing financial hardship.
- This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, award winning organisation
- We have spent three years establishing the Salesforce Supermums Brand name amongst the Salesforce eco-system.
- Salesforce Supermums strives to become a specialist market leader within the Salesforce Recruitment sector with accounts including corporate to small consultancy partners, customers and ISVs.
- We are currently going through a critical period of growth to establish a fully established recruitment agency with a team of recruiters.
- The agency benefits from a pipeline of new talent as we attract mums who complete and graduate from our training programmes which has to date attracted 280+ trainees to date.
- Our Supermum programme is focussed primarily in the UK and USA but we have candidates world wide.
- To undertake 240 principle consultant role – candidate search and prep and presenting for interview.
- Candidate preparation and interview support.
- To be a team player to grow a financially successful recruitment business.
- To achieve target KPI’s as set out for the job role.
- To help develop and adopt recruitment processes to ensure quality of candidate and customer account management.
- To maintain reputation and brand – ensure that the business secures and retains accounts.
- To adhere to operational and compliance management
- Proven track record in successful candidate search, preparation, and placement to meet targets.
- Proven track record across the Salesforce and Technology marketplace is paramount
- Excellent customer management skills and experience.
- To support the culture, tone and drive performance and delivery
- Excellent track record and strategy for stakeholder engagement required
- Existing with proven experience of working successfully as a team is required
- Desire to take your career to the next level
£30-35,000 pro-rata plus commission Structure Based on Monthly Team OTE and Invoices Paid Per Month
To apply please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 17th June.
Training Manager – ANZ
AU$70 000 – $75 000 per year pro rata (based on a 40-hour week)
To support the expansion and increased course offerings of training courses in EMEA.
Location – Austrailia or New Zealand Virtual Role
Start Time – Proposed August or September subject to Sponsorship.
Hours – 30-38 hours a week – with coverage during the day and a few hours week for global team meetings or marketing activities.
Sales and Marketing
- Marketing activity to help generate new leads e.g. speaking at events, contributing to press articles, researching suitable alliances and partnerships. etc.
- Sales generation – speaking to leads about the opportunity and converting them to trainees.
- Completing the trainee onboarding process and welcome calls
- Case management to resolve any issues or questions that arise during the course
- Completing regular progress reviews with trainees to evaluate, provide guidance and ensure accountability
- Completing the work experience matching process
- Delivering weekly live webinars or securing volunteer trainers to do so when applicable for the various course offerings, currently around the Administrator curriculum, but soon to expand to Pardot and Developer
- Maintaining course material and marking module checklists in Appinium
- Creation of weekly homework records
- Facilitating quarterly, three-week peer-led exam prep sessions.
- Completing volunteer interest calls to deem suitability and match with correct roles
- Onboarding new volunteers
- Completing the volunteer mentor matching process at the beginning of each cohort
- Tracking volunteer time logs, quality control and evaluation of volunteer programme
Required Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
A successful candidate will meet most if not all of the following criteria:
- Holds the Salesforce Administrator certification. (required)
- Past experience delivering training. (required)
- Experience delivering customer service.
- Background in educational training.
- Experience with volunteer management.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment as part of a virtual team.
- Possesses strong communication skills.
Measures of Success
- Trainee CSAT scores of 4.5 +
- Number of volunteer roles filled
- Case Response Time and Response Satisfaction Scores
- Total Number of Active Volunteers
- Trainee Retention, Completion and Certification Rates
To apply please email email@example.com