Our team works virtually across the US, EMEA and soon ANZ.
We have an office base in London where we meet regularly for those that are local and we have quarterly team meetings for those in Europe and annual team gatherings.
Please find the available job opportunities listed below. We are a growing team so if you are interested in joining us and there are currently no roles available then please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16 hours per week (to include Thursday & Friday)
- Home based UK
Our sister company, Economic Change is looking for an Alliances and Operations Coordinator to support our MD and Operations Director with operational tasks and responsibilities. This is an exciting role supporting the operational activity across both Economic Change and Supermums, supporting non-profits with technology and our workforce development programme.
The success of a Salesforce Consultancy practice largely depends on its Salesforce Partnership Score and related activities to boost credentials. The score and activities are related to Project Submission and achievement of Product Specialisms, CSAT Scores and Customer Success Stories, Team Enablement and Certifications, Licenses Sales and ACV. We are looking for someone to immerse themselves in the Salesforce Partnership Management framework, manage partner operations and co-ordinate activities amongst the team to maintain focus and increase our partner score and related credentials.
Activities will include:
- Coordinating Salesforce Partnership Management framework, manage partner operations and co-ordinate activities amongst the team to maintain focus and increase our partner score and related credentials.
- Management and Tracking of Partnership Score.
- Partnership Operations Management to co-ordinate focus and efforts of the team to hit milestones.
- Watch and Disseminate Partner Webinar Information to Team.
- Monitor Partner Chatters Groups, Alerts and Notifications and disseminate
- Participation in Partner Meetings where relevant.
- Reporting back to the team on Partner Score progress on a quarterly basis.
- To help collate Customer Success Stories where needed.
- General operations support to the operations director.
- To maintain and increase the Partnership Score and related Credentials.
To apply, please email email@example.com by Friday 11th December 2020.
Training Manager – USA
Salary on application
Location – USA Virtual Role
Start Time – ASAP
Hours – 30-40 hours a week – with coverage during the day and a few hours week for global team meetings or marketing activities.
Type of Role – Contract
Sales and Marketing
- Marketing activity to help generate new leads e.g. speaking at events, contributing to press articles, researching suitable alliances and partnerships. etc.
- Sales generation – speaking to leads about the opportunity and converting them to trainees.
- Completing the trainee onboarding process, welcome calls & other administrative tasks
- Case management to resolve any issues or questions that arise during the course
- Completing regular progress reviews with trainees to evaluate, provide guidance and ensure accountability
- Completing the work experience matching process
- Delivering weekly live webinars or securing volunteer trainers to do so when applicable for the various course offerings, currently around the Administrator curriculum. This may lead to specialization in Marketing Cloud or Consultancy to participate in our other course offerings.
- Maintaining course material and marking module checklists in Appinium (training will be provided)
- Maintaining up-to-date content based on new releases and features.
- Facilitating quarterly, three-week peer-led exam prep sessions.
- Completing volunteer interest calls to deem suitability and match with correct roles
- Onboarding new volunteers
- Completing the volunteer mentor matching process at the beginning of each cohort
- Managing volunteer engagement, quality control and evaluation of volunteer program
Required Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
A successful candidate will meet most if not all of the following criteria:
- Holds the Salesforce Administrator certification. (required)
- Past experience delivering training. (required)
- Experience delivering customer service.
- Background in educational training.
- Experience with volunteer management.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment as part of a virtual team.
- Possesses strong communication skills.
Measures of Success
- Trainee CSAT scores of 4.5 +
- Number of volunteer roles filled
- Case Response Time and Pastoral Support Satisfaction Scores
- Total Number of Active Volunteers
- Trainee Retention, Completion and Certification Rates
- Continued professional development/learning opportunities
- Join an engaged team with a purposeful mission
- Remote working with a flexible schedule
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org