Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Spain , Barcelona
Job Ref: SMC-0847
Employment Type: Permanent , Full Time
Salary: Up to €50,000 per annum
Working Type: Remote
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be the point of contact for any users within the company/projects who have questions or need to be trained on a certain Salesforce product. You will also have the opportunity to face new challenges that will allow you to reach your potential.
Expected Functions / Key Results:
- Defining, scoping and implementing Salesforce projects from start to finish on time and within budget whilst collaborating with internal teams, technical architects, the client, senior consultants, and stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining complex Salesforce Automations/ Flows and to assist in Data Migration activities as required.
- Coordinating project activities with the client, such as testing, training and go-lives.
- Responsible for the “As-Is” and Fit/Gap analysis in order to map Salesforce’s offerings and capabilities to the Client business needs.
- Gathering and specifying functional requirements based on discussions with clients, and collaborating with design and development teams in order to generate prototypes and consider any technical constraints.
- Responsible for the quality of the solutions delivered.
- Leading a minimum of 2 projects at the same time
- 4 + years of experience working with Salesforce on different platforms.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Flows.
- Good understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies, and Project planning.
- SOQL knowledge
- Jira and Confluence.
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Leveraging a strong understanding of Salesforce (multi-cloud) capabilities and limitations to clearly communicate those to customers.
- You can distil complex technical ideas for a diverse set of stakeholders from developers, project managers, executives, and clients of all technical levels of sophistication.
- You can easily adapt to work on several diverse types of projects of different sizes within different organizations.
- You are a critical thinker: You don’t need to be told how to get from point A to point B. You are up for the challenge of figuring out how the pieces of a given project fit together.
- Current Salesforce Certifications such as Certified Administrator and Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant.
- Strong presentation and communication skills both in English and Spanish.
Apart from these, it would be a plus if you have:
- 3 years of experience deploying SaaS solutions and Salesforce.
- Experience with multiple Salesforce Clouds.
- Flexible remote work policy (you can decide if you’d like to work 100% remotely or come to our client’s offices in Barcelona)
- Flexible working hours
- Summer schedule in July and August
- Career path with continuous training
- Time off to volunteer and support any nonprofit cause you choose
- Day off on your birthday!
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym allowance
- Phantom shares options
- Free languages classes