Job Ref: SMC-0745
Employment Type: Permanent , Full Time
Salary: Up to £62,000 per annum
Working Type: Remote
Day to day
- Feed into discussions around strategy, solution design and work planning
- Ability to take high level requirements and then use your analysis and design skills to turn these into deliverable projects.
- Creating complex workflows, using Flow and assist with the migration of the remaining legacy Process Builder automations to Flow.
- Creating triggers
- Maintenance, Installation and testing
- Debugging, Producing technical documentation
- Performing reviews of the data
- Providing technical plans/solutions to business teams
- Developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient
- Reviewing custom developed code and making necessary technical adjustments
- Provide technical support and backup to Admins
Key Skills & Personal Attributes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral, and to stakeholders up, down and across the company, adjusting your delivery and message to the recipient.
- Sales Cloud knowledge
- Service Cloud knowledge
- Integration experience with other systems
- Development of Visualforce pages and Lightning components
- Testing and implementing applications, including Promotion of changes through dev, QA, UAT, Staging and Production
- Ability to use SQL to query external databases.
- An understanding of Agile Scrum
- A background in computer science / software development using a language other than Apex, for example, Java, C# or Python is required
Friendly, business casual dress, remote work opportunities. Our client understands that flexibility benefits their people, their teams and their business, wherever possible they will seek to accommodate a blended approach to home and remote working and would consider part time / flexi hours where appropriate.