Salesforce Head of Digital
Location: UK , Greater London
Job Ref: SMC-0798
Employment Type: Permanent , Full Time
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
Working Type: Remote
Our client is seeking an experienced Head of Digital, this leadership role will focus on successfully delivering their ambitious transformation programme. You will lead the development and implementation of new technology solutions to support these changes and ensure they meet the highest digital standards.
To be successful in this role, you will have a deep understanding and experience of digital, including service development, integration, software development and how digital activity can enhance communications, services and campaigns. You should have expertise in developing and delivering digital strategies to deliver significant impact across communications, campaigning and services. You will have a deep understanding of software integration, Salesforce and digital development across a range of disciplines, as well as experience in commissioning and providing reports on website performance and digital campaigns, including data analysis and recommendations for improvement.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
1. Lead the development and on-going design of Salesforce-based systems (and other IT systems) for the charity. This will include:
- Implementing robust systems for new services to support and evidence impact and leading on the long-term direction to support platform development.
- Maintaining an up-to-date working knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- Delivering wider improvements in core systems technology (Donorfy, Donor Management System, IT operations).
2. Lead for All IT & Digital Transformation Programme:
- Contribute to Core Team performance by providing leadership and training to Digital Team.
- Managing and delivering the digital transformation project to agreed budgets and timelines, identifying synergies, mitigating risks and challenging when appropriate.
- Ensure successful Digital Transformational programme delivery of existing Digital Platforms e.g. Donorfy.
- Engaging effectively with all stakeholders, gaining insights, responding to challenges and opportunities and ensuring work is transparent and accountable.
- Championing the role of digital transformation in delivering our client’s mission through participant-focused, joined up and future-proofed solutions.
- Training colleagues with confidence with the new technologies and ways of working, to further establish good practice across the whole organisation.
3. To ensure you have an understanding (appropriate to your role) of, and comply with procedures for promoting and Digital safeguarding.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Salesforce Experience/ use of NPSP or Non-Profit Success Pack.
- Documenting and Improving Businesses Processes
- Strong Communication
- Leadership and Project Management Skills including Line Management
- Data Quality and Performance Analysis Skills
- Experience cloud and web portals experience.
You will be an experienced transformation lead with a strong track record in programme definition and delivery. You will have the ability to be analytical, innovative and undertake a collaborative and strategic approach to developing the charity’s systems working alongside external partners for on-going development of the new digital platform.