Location: UK , Greater London
Job Ref: SMC-0775
Employment Type: Permanent , Full Time
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Working Type: Hybrid
Our client works with some of the world’s leading business, scientific and academic minds to provide unmatched depth and quality data across a range of Research and Development areas.
They are looking for a Salesforce Admin to join alongside their Salesforce Manager.
- Experienced Salesforce Admin that is certified in Admin and App builder
- Excellent communication skills, ideally English as a first language or equivalent.
- Strong people skills to manage stakeholder requirements and show that they have done this before
- Integration knowledge with apps such as Jitterbit, Event Case, Payment Gateway
- Working within Agile framework
- Able to work with Automation, workflows and flows
- Understanding of Sales and Service cloud
- Knowledge of creating and analysing reports and dashboards
- Managed connected applications such as SalesNav, GetFeedBack and Pardot/Marketing Cloud
Benefits: Private healthcare, internal progression is key, sabbatical options at 2 and 5 years, social clubs such as running club, book club, chess club, five-a-side, life insurance, benefits platform