Salesforce Administrator (Part-Time)
Location: UK , Greater London
Job Ref: SMC-0868
Employment Type: Contract , Part Time
Salary: Up to £42,000 pro rata
Working Type: Office Based
Location: London – Office based (3 days per week)
Term: Fixed-Term Contract (12 months)
Relevant Knowledge and Experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) experience
- Ability to handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields as well as key business automation to improve processes and save time.
- Experience in Salesforce implementation projects and Salesforce business support experience
- Able to automate processes using core Salesforce tools such as flows, approval processes and validation rules
- Detail oriented and well-organised with excellent organisational skills.
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office 365 and macOS.
- Charity sector experience.
- Passionate and driven to make a positive impact on the world
- Professional manner, recognising need for absolute discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential paperwork
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively across teams
- Flexible and able to respond positively to an ever-changing environment
- Shows initiative and takes responsibility for own workload
- Committed to ongoing professional development
- Supportive team-worker and facilitator
- Available to occasionally work beyond standard hours and to travel as needed.
- Our client is a high-profile organisation, and the successful candidate will appreciate the importance of discretion and confidentiality and have a mature and professional approach.
- This post is subject to the receipt of two satisfactory references and the right to work in the UK.
- Please note, this job description is subject to change. With any significant change, we will ensure this is discussed with you before any final approvals and or commitments.