Mid-level Salesforce Developer
Location: Spain , Barcelona
Job Ref: SMC-0846
Employment Type: Permanent , Full Time
Salary: Up to €38,000 per annum
Working Type: Remote
The Developer will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining an application done in Apex that runs on top of the Salesforce platform.
These will be some of your tasks:
- Participate in the investigation, evaluation, selection, and implementation of different solutions for both application and infrastructure technologies
- Be in charge of coding software programs and applications.
- Design, run and monitor software tests.
- Perform code reviews to other devs code, pointing out design flaws or deviations from project guidelines.
- Be in charge of performing technical research (spikes).
- Deliver functionality fully unit tested.
- Debug/troubleshoot issues with the application in any environment.
- Perform data migrations/ETL.
- Maintain/troubleshoot a project CI.
- Setup and maintain the application cloud infrastructure (AWS, Heroku).
We don’t just look for your technical knowledge or abilities. Above all else, we look for people!
Now, what are your other strengths?
- More than 3 years of experience as Salesforce Developer.
- Strong knowledge of Apex programming and Salesforce platform.
- Certification Platform Developer I
- Good understanding of Object Orientation principles.
- MVC & MVVM (or other design patterns).
- Databases: experience in using SQL
- Experience in writing unit tests.
- Source control (Git).
- High level of Spanish.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Apart from these, it would be a plus if you know about Instruments to debug and improve performance of the application and knowledge in cloud platforms like Heroku or Amazon Web Services. Agile methodologies like Scrum are greatly appreciated!
What do we offer to you?
- Flexible remote work policy (you can decide if you’d like to work 100% remotely or come to our client’s offices in Barcelona)
- Flexible working hours
- Summer schedule in July and August.
- Career path with continuous training – they have a library and all of the learning tools you need to study something cool
- Social events and activities/Funday Fridays/Lunch&Learns
- Day off on your birthday!
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym allowance
- Phantom shares options