Marketing Cloud Lead Consultant
Location: UK , Merseyside
Job Ref: SMC-0814
Employment Type: Permanent , Full Time
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
Working Type: Remote
Location: UK based – Remote, with occasional travel to Liverpool
As the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Team Lead you will be responsible for driving the success of SFMC projects and ensuring our client’s team of consultants and developers are effectively utilised.
The ideal candidate will have advanced operational knowledge and in-depth technical experience of implementing and managing Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Alongside this, the client would be expected to have an in-depth understanding of the business strategies that can be supported by SFMC and be able to identify best-practice solutions that meet the clients’ needs.
Working closely with other Salesforce and Marketing Cloud Consultants, you will look to develop your clients’ accounts and tackle complex solutions to keep projects moving and on the right path. You will also oversee the upskilling of your team and be actively involved in the recruitment of new team members to drive the expansion of our Marketing Cloud team.
We are looking to hear from candidates with the following skills/experience:
- Extensive experience with technical Marketing Cloud solutions addressing common business problems
- A passion for Marketing cloud and other closely associated platforms
- An analytical thinker who does not give up on finding their own solutions
- Knowledge and in-depth technical experience in implementing and managing CRM and Marketing automation tools / systems.
- Experience in designing, delivering and managing the development of technical projects
- Knowledge of technical testing practices and strategies for quality assurance
- Knowledge of data management and governance
- Experience of working with commercially sensitive data
- Excellent communication skills enabling you to create and maintain client relationships
- Communicate clearly strategies, approaches and enhancements to the internal leadership team
- A passion for technology
What you’ll get:
- Company laptop
- Company tiered benefits policy
- Regular company-wide events
- Private healthcare
- Training and development opportunities
- Certification exam vouchers
- Opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the world