Data & Digital Coordinator
Location: UK , Greater London
Job Ref: SMC-0799
Employment Type: Permanent , Full Time
Salary: Up to £34,000 per annum
Working Type: Hybrid
Our client is seeking an experienced a Data & Digital Coordinator, this role will focus on successfully delivering their ambitious transformation programme. You will support the development and implementation of new technology solutions to support these changes and ensure they meet the highest digital standards. You will play a key role in the continued design and maintenance of their reliable and effective IT systems, as well as ensuring the smooth-running and constantly evolving CRM system.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of CRM system, Donorfy (Donor Management System)
- Identify and implement incremental improvements to existing systems.
- Clearly document the set-up of systems by creating video and written manuals.
- Work with the whole staff team to provide ongoing training and support.
- Conduct regular data checks to ensure data on the system is clean reporting any issues to the Head of Facilities.
- Ensure we remain compliant with data protection and other relevant legislation.
- Be the main point of contact for any issues and find the most effective solutions escalating in a timely manner any issues to the Operations Director.
- Working closely with the Fundraising & Finance teams to ensure accurate reporting of data at all times.
- Knowledge of Jira to support project management; regular communication with business analysts, developers (or other project management systems)
- Knowledge of Salesforce to use the backend functionality as a system admin; e.g., adding contacts and pulling reports
- Knowledge of Looker Studio and Google Analytics; pulling and analysing data on weekly and monthly frequency to support KPI’s
- Acting as Data Protection Officer [DPO] Ensuring GDPR compliance across all our platforms.
- Supporting online security and privacy requirements; Ensuring security and integrity of all our digital platforms
- Utilising existing platforms and drive development to increase the online presence of the organisation (Google Analytics & Google Ads)
- Liaison between the organisation and external provider leading on the development of their digital portal
- Support the BfA team with updates and technical support
IT & Infrastructure
- Main point of contact for all team members for troubleshooting etc, providing first line technical support for staff, tenants, and co-workers.
- Management of IT email inbox to ensure all technical requests are responded to and actioned in a timely manner.
- Previous experience of data management.
- Experience as a high-level user of a CRM system.
- Previous experience working with IT systems and infrastructure.
Knowledge / Skills
- Good technical understanding of CRM databases.
- Ability to train and support ‘non-technical’ users to use new systems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand user requests and translate that into technical requirements and functionality.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good level of experience working with WordPress (or similar) website CMS
- Good technical understanding of Microsoft package.
Additional Job Requirements / Personal Qualities
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.
- Practical problem solver, able to quickly adapt to new challenge.
- High level of attention to detail.