Business Development Manager
Location: UK , Greater London
Employment Type: Permanent , Full Time
Salary: £45-55k plus OTE Competitive
Working Type: Remote
Location – Remote with weekly travel to London or other sites for client visits and events
Supermums is an award-winning training and recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in upskilling and placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem, many of whom are mums who have passed through our highly acclaimed training programmes.
In line with our strategic vison and ambitious growth plans we are looking for a Business Development Manager to support our B2B sales strategy and engage with enterprise level strategic accounts.
The successful candidate will be expected to grow and develop strong partnerships with senior influencers and leaders to discuss their digital strategies and training and talent needs. This should lead to generating new vacancy opportunities, selling training courses and building strong alliances for Supermums.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be expected to develop, implement and execute key business development strategies whilst also building a successful business development team.
KEY OUTPUTS & OUTCOMES
Customers and Partners can include:
- Salesforce – AE’s and Partner / Alliance Team
- Salesforce Consultancies
- Salesforce ISV companies
- End user employers
Promoting corporate partnership opportunities with Supermums to our customer base across:
Engage and secure new opportunities each month with the following outputs.
- Joint Events – Cross Marketing
- Speaker opportunities at Partner Events
- Securing accounts and job opportunities for the recruitment team
- Training places / courses sold
- Volunteer mentors recruited
- Sponsorship secured
- Engaging and contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new Salesforce opportunities.
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing clients to ensure that they receive good customer service in relation to existing candidates and to see if there are any new opportunities for new business
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to network and create opportunities
- Presenting our service offering to new and existing clients, understanding the job spec and requirements of the vacancy and developing quotes and proposals for clients based on the needs of each vacancy and wider opportunity.
- Negotiating terms and fees as appropriate
- Releasing the vacancy to the delivery team, delivering a handover and engagement plan for the recruitment cycle
- Tracking the vacancy with the delivery team to ensure timeline and expectations are being met
- Follow up and reviews regularly with clients including collecting feedback
- You will have a strong and demonstrable track record in business development ideally in the Salesforce or CRM cloud based product eco-system but we will consider individuals from aligned tech and recruitment backgrounds.
- You will have a clear understanding of all stages of the sales process and a proven track record of winning new business.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of developing and executing business strategies.
- You will have experience of developing relationships with key decision makers at all levels.
- You will have experience and be able to demonstrate growth of key accounts through well thought out development strategies.
- You will be highly motivated and ambitious individual capable of working on your own initiative and as part of a team.